Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sunday School Stories

We always have the converstation after church of what we learned about in Sunday School....Seth asked what I learned and this is the rest of the conversation...

Seth - So what did you learn about today mom?

Me- We learned about Abraham and Sarah and their son Isaac...how God asked Abraham to take Isaac up on the mountain and sacrifice him....(enter confused look) kinda like if God asked daddy to take you up on a mountain and sacrifice you (aren't I terrible)

It's real quiet now....

Seth - But that wouldn't happen would it??

Me - No...we'll I guess it could....I don't know.

Seth - You're just teasin', aren't you??


I bet that's one bible story he won't forget! Poor little guy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you said that to him! You missed telling him the whole point of the story!

Anonymous said...

Tell Seth that Aunt Cindi will tell him the whole bible story after I give his Momma a spankin!! You told me to start commenting!!!
xxoo