Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's Saturday

WooHoo!! It's Saturday!!!!

Too bad my house is a mess and I need to clean!! I wish those little fairies that are suppose to come out at night and clean would come here! I really must get a little more organized if I am going to be a "working girl"!!

4 comments:

Suzie said...

Hey! I had to set up a new one but wanted to POST on your wall. LOVE YOU!!!

JAC said...

If you have some extra little critters cleaning and don't know what to do with all of them please send some my way. Does Suzie have a BLOG? Love you all!

Mom said...

Sandy, I gave up on the cleaning fairies coming. I guess I will have to get busy and do it myself. I do think you have to be more organized when you work. I used to get alot more done when I worked. Now I just figure there is always tomorrow. Oh well, life's too short to work all the time. Ha!
Love ya, Mom

JAC said...

Hey sweetheart - this is MAY, almost the end of May - where is my blogger niece? Love you.