Thursday, April 10, 2008

There's a New Sheriff in Town.....

Most everyone who is reading this knows already, but I know some who read it don't ....I got a job! Well, I guess you can call it that! I do sign a time card every day! I am the Payground Monitor at Seth's school for the remainder of the school year! They needed some one to fill in and they asked me and so I said "yes"! It's not too bad...I am enjoying. Seth loves me being there and every day asks me if I gave out any detentions! I have came very close, but have yet to do so. I have, however, found my "mean voice"!!

3 comments:

JAC said...

A job? Wow! How does it feel to go to work every day? Is it all day? Something different for you I'm sure.

Mom said...

Sandy! I just wanted you to see that I read your blog. I know those little kids are scared to death of you. Ha! Your blog looks great! Hope you have a great day.

Mom

Transplante de Cabelo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.