Monday, September 1, 2008

BUSY

I can't believe it has been as long as it has been since I last blogged! I am going to try to get back in the swing of things. Summer is over and we are back into our routine of having to go to bed early and get up early. I have to say, I do not like it one bit!! Seth has a great teacher this year and seems really happy to back, getting to see all of his friends. He had one little boy spend the night this past Friday and they had a great time!!

I am PTO president at school....not sure what I have gotten myself into. I think it has potential to be fun....just trying to work out some kinks right now. We are trying hard to raise money to have a playground fence put up. We have t-shirt/hoodie sales going on right now that are going over great. Next will be our main fundraiser....one of those catalogs with the trinkets, wrapping paper and chocolates just to name a few....watch your e-mail, cause we will probably solicite you!! Don't worry, you aren't obligated!!! Fall Fun Fair will be coming up in October. That is really making me nervous. So much to do for it!!!!

I'm going to sign off for now, this is a totally boring, all over the board post. More later when I actually have something interesting to say!

No comments: