Monday, November 19, 2007

Wasting Time

I think I have mastered this art....the art of wasting time! I have so much to do, but here I sit at the computer! I keep saying I can do it tomorrow....but will I?? I did put Seth's Christmas tree up last night! You would think I would learn....don't say that you "might" do something unless you really intend to do it because a seven year old thinks that "might" means "we're going to RIGHT NOW"! Anyway...it's up, he decorated it and he is so proud!

What a tough holiday season for Melba and Mr. Wendle and their family.....please let them know that we will be praying for them! Wow! There are no words.....

Love you all....
Me

1 comment:

JAC said...

So happy to see you BLOGGED!!!! Been missing you. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We'll go to Leasa and Johnny's; Leasa told me that she is doing all the cooking, except the turkey - she's never done one and is scared. Not a problem for me - I'll do the turkey and ham in the morning. She also wants me to do the tea. Alanna always tells me that when her mom or dad make the ice tea that it's not good - she only likes "Baca's tea." So I'll take Baca's tea and also some cranberry relish that I LOVE! Johnny also - I don't think anyone else really cares for it, so that is wonderful; just that much more for Johnny and I.

Love you all.
Have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving. So thankful for you all - my family.