Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Halloween and Blood Pressure

I was going to try to get on here earlier but thought I would wait. I just went and picked up Seth from school, and Nick is getting a haircut. I have not done a whole lot today...and Nick has just worked on stuff for Seth's halloween party! I'm not sure who is more excited! Last night at Home Depot we bought a six foot skelton (that now graces my living room!) and also a Grim Reaper hanging in a cage! Of course they both make noise and of course I have jumped I don't know how many times when I have walked past the living room...forgetting it's just the skelton and not a real person!! I always thought we would never go all out for halloween...just dress up in funny, goofy stuff...nothing scary! But with halloween being Nick's favorite holiday and Seth following in his footsteps....I just decided to embrace it! Why not?? I have to admit, I'm kinda excited about it too!!! Cindi, what did you find out at the health fair that your work was having? How was your blood pressure? The time I checked, mine was 114 over 74! So the medicine is working. I just wonder how it knows to stop dropping??? They say the medicine is hard to get off once you're on it, but I hope to defy those odds!! I like blogging this way, but are you guys interested at all in setting up your own so you can put pictures of your own on it? it doesn't matter to me what you all want to do. It really doesn't take any time at all. What took me the longest was coming up with "Mormino Moments'! Other than that...it's a piece of cake! Guess I will go for now....love to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning everyone! I am running a little behind today. The power went off in the night so my alarm didn't go off. But I had planned on taking Dylan to school anyway since Aunt Jackie is at the lake this week. He just didn't come to the office with me first. It looks like more storms here today. That's fine, as long as it isn't this weekend in Louisville. The kids are all pumped up and really fine tuning their show. Us parents are excited too!! Sandy, my blood pressure was 179 over 96. I guess I will have to have things checked out. Although this morning it was 140 over 90. Gosh, it's always something! I'm hoping to spend more time walking starting next week. I've been walking every opportunity I get but it seems like here lately I''ve run from one place to the other with no time in between. That will end for the most part after this weekend. Indoor Drumline is not as time consuming for me as it is for Dylan. Better run. Luv to everyone!!

Mom said...

Not much going on here today! Dad and I have had a very leisurely morning doing puzzles in our puzzle books. Doesn't that sound exciting? It's just that normally we have to jump up and get ready to go someplace and today we didn't have to. Dad did go out to the church to work about 2:00. We had a pretty good rain and lots of wind in the night so he was waiting for it to dry out some. It's very nice and warm but very windy so it's not too enjoyable to be out. Right now it looks like storms. We were going to ride the bike out to Hardee's tonight for Bike Night but think we will scrap those plans. We lost a limb off our tree in front and was afraid it might have put a hole in my blow-up pumpkin, but it is fine. Cindi, you need to get to the Dr about that blood pressure!!! Don't mess around with that. I'm glad Sandy went to have hers taken care of. I hope you have good weather for Louisville this weekend and the kids will score good. I will talk to you all later, You all have a good evening and stay dry. Love you all

Suzie said...

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days. We had a really busy day yesterday. That night before we lost power also, Cindi, because of a big storm. We had a backup though so we were all still up on time. Anyway, I'm glad it's Friday. I don't think I have any outside appointments today so it shouldn't be too much of a busy day. I am going to teach my first parenting class at 11 so that should be fun! Okay Cindi, you better go get that BP taken care of-now you've heard that from your mom and both sisters!! Nothing to be messing around with for sure. Have a fun weekend everyone and I will talk to ya soon. xxoo Suzie