Monday, October 15, 2007
I'm So Excited!
I'm so excited!! You all are posting!! Now, we just need to get dad in here!! It's already noon and I just did have my shower! I still need to put my makeup on...ugh! I did walk today...not quite five miles...so at least I have done sommmething! I planned on going and buying some mums today, but I'm not sure I am going to have time. I still need to run to the grocery store. Tonight is BUNCO! Pray that I win!! Last month I won "Most Wins" and "Most Bunco", but they would only let me claim one prize...still it was $20!! Maybe, Suzie, you should tell Blythie to pray...I think she did last month for me!! :-) Seth went back to school today. He said he felt fine, but actually had a low grade temp. I didn't know what to do! He doesn't act sick...he's not coughing as bad today as he was yesterday....kinda a little stuffy though. We'll see how he is tonight. Yesterday was the church property blessing....we didn't go. I don't think we are going to leave though....just not sure yet. How exciting Suzie to get to be in for the ultrasound!! That would be the best part of that job!! Cindi, can your 90 Minutes be video taped? Would love to have seen it! Well, guys, I better get going....I need to get to the store and get my stuff for Bunco....I think I am making that sausage dip that I"ve made when you all were here. Talk to you all soon! Love yas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tell me about this sausage dip? I think I need the recipe. You know I am a dip anyway.....Love ALL OF YOU!
Hey! Just wanted to tell everyone to have a great day today! We're enjoying our days off this week. Rand and I watched this movie last night called Disturbia-don't watch it. It was not good at all. It was a remake of Rear Window (Alford Hitchcock) but this remake was more like a modern day Friday the 13th or something like that. Total waste of time! It actually gave me bad dreams-I had to wake up and pray! It really bothers me that these are the kinds of movies that teenageres and preteens are watching! It should've been rated R. We did watch Facing the Giants though the other night and that was a great movie! Well, gotta run-love you all!! Suz
Post a Comment