Thursday, October 11, 2007

Obsessed!

Okay...I admit it! This blog has got me totally consumed! Every time I get on here now, I pull it up and play with it to see how I can change it!! I went to sleep thinking about it and woke up thinking I had better get down here and check it out!! I'm sure it will wear off soon! I hope you all check on it often (I know probably not as often as I would like! ) because I do plan to post on it....hmmm....maybe twice daily....depending I guess what's going on.

Are you interested in posting on it? Or do you just want to go to the "comments" section? I just thought this would be a fun way to keep tabs on everyone. It's nice to talk on the phone, but we probably skip the little details that we would be able to share in this. Let me know what you think!

No comments: