Sorry I didn't post yesterday....no reason...just didn't do it! Actually, when I think about, I was gone all day. I had to be at the school at 1 (which I was a little late) and help pass out the fundraiser merchandise. It was me and one other girl. It's nice to have "working moms" on the pto, but then we don't have any pto members available during the day to help with anything else! It's getting quite frustrating. I was there until almost 4:30 and Seth missed TKD. I wasn't thrilled. Tonight is a Family Game Night at school, and I guess I have to help with that. I don't like that they do so much in the evenings....once school is out, I don't want to have to go back until the next morning!! Seth wants to go, so I guess we will make the best of it. Seth had his first "RSVP" last night for his party! He's so excited! I think I am going to run to Target and possibly Lowe's. I still haven't bought any mums. I also want to stop at The Alton Exchange and see if I can get a new magnet for my yard stake.....so much to do....so little time! Good luck Suz on teaching your class! Cindi have fun this weekend! I know you're excited!
Have a great weekend, I'll be thinking of each of you! I'll be around if anyone wants to call!
Love to you all!
Sandy
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment