Tuesday, October 23, 2007
A Quick Note....
Hey everyone! I haven't blogged for several days so I thought that I would try to catch everyone up on things going on here. Not a whole happened thru the weekend. Helen was in town so we went to eat with her, mom and dad. Sunday they came over to the house for a little more visiting. It was good to see her. Seth has still been fighting his cough or "whatever" it is, but went to school yesterday and today....well, today at about 1:00 the school nurse called me and said she had Seth in her office. He was freezing, his oxygen level was at 91% and she heard some rattling in his chest....oh, and he was blue around the mouth! She said to come get his and she thought he needed to see the doctor. So, Nick went and picked him up (thank goodness he was home!) and I jumped in the shower. We took him to the dr....and two hours later, x-rays, and a breathing treatment, they sent us home and said he has a little bit of pnemonia....they sent a breathing treatment home with us for him to take about three times a day, and a potent antibiotic. He's asleep now. Poor little guy...he was so pitiful there. Now we are worried because his party is this Saturday!! We hope he will be much better by then!! The dr said to definately keep him home tomorrow and see what happens for Thursday. In the meantime, Nick is getting ready to start drinking his little "cocktail" for his colonoscopy tomorrow. I know he is hungry....he's not ate all day and he is one that eats off and on all day!! Well, I guess I better go....love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So sorry to hear about Seth and pray that he is much better now. Poor Nick!!! I do not envy him going through his procedure. Although I've had worse procedures!!! Being blessed with the Holy Cloth was not fun at all!
Hello - where are you????? It's been too long between BLOGS! Get on the stick girl!
Where is my BLOGGING niece???? Get on the stick girl. Love you.
Post a Comment