Friday, October 12, 2007

IT'S FRIDAY!

WooHoo! It's Friday!! What all are you guys going to do?? We went ahead and kept Seth home today too...I figure what's one more day and this way he can have all weekend to recoop! Tonight is his Awards Ceremony for Upward and we plan to go to that. Hopefully it won't last too late! And hopefully Seth won't go into a coughin' spell!! I just hate that look...."oh, your kid is sick and you have him out"?? I give them much better than I receive them!! haha Our weather has been PERFECT the last couple of days!! Today is kinda cloudy, but nonetheless, I LOVE IT!! Break out those sweats!!! Nick starts midnights tomorrow night (should have tonight but took off for Awards). We may skip church Sunday....Sunday School topic is "Disciplined Giving"!! I'm sure it will spill over into the sermon too. Not sure what we will do yet.....may use Seth having been sick as an excuse...we'll see!!

Well, hopefully I am not talking to myself....that you all will READ THIS AND COMMENT....it is an interactive blog, ya know!!

Anyway....Love yas!
Sandy

3 comments:

JAC said...

I'm so proud of you!!! You really have a great looking BLOG. We "sister BLOGGERS" in our church are pretty much addicted to blogging. If you want you can add my blog address on your blog site.

Suzie said...

Hey! See, I told you I would leave a comment! I finally got to sleep in today after two weeks so I am happy! I love your slideshow-and Blissie did too! We went to Crossgate's (Blythe and Bliss' school) homecoming game last night and took our pregnant girls too. Then we went and bought junk food and watched Evan Almighty. We had a fun time. It's gonna be a slow weekend because three of our five girls are gone this weekend on visits. Today we are just hanging around here and getting some paperwork caught up and some things finished up on the apartment. Have a great day if I don't talk to ya on messenger and I will talk to ya soon! Love you and all the rest of the fam that reads this! Suz

Anonymous said...

here ya go. you wanted me to post something so here go.

se ya later.