Didn't realize I had to have an account so have to retpye all that I had written. i'm about ready to head to bed so will make it short. Your Blog page is great! I think it will be fun. I will just have to learn how to post things. We did our usual friday routine, bowling and eating with Jo and Fred. we both had a fairly good day at bowling. I had one bad game. After we ate we went and bought mums for the front and back porches. It looks real pretty. H ope you all had a good day and glad to hear Seth is feeling better. Dad is going on a nice fall bike ride tomorrow. I'm not going because it is too cold in the morning for me. I'm a fair weather rider. Goodnight for now!!
A simple description of me would be some one who is living out her childhood dream of being a wife to a wonderful guy and a mom to a sweet, silly, fun seven year old son.
1 comment:
Didn't realize I had to have an account so have to retpye all that I had written. i'm about ready to head to bed so will make it short. Your Blog page is great! I think it will be fun. I will just have to learn how to post things. We did our usual friday routine, bowling and eating with Jo and Fred. we both had a fairly good day at bowling. I had one bad game. After we ate we went and bought mums for the front and back porches. It looks real pretty. H ope you all had a good day and glad to hear Seth is feeling better. Dad is going on a nice fall bike ride tomorrow. I'm not going because it is too cold in the morning for me. I'm a fair weather rider. Goodnight for now!!
Post a Comment