Well, I now know not to hit...I think it was the tab key, because it posted my title without me typing in my blog!! I think I will be forever learning on here!! Glad to see that mom and Suzie are posting! Now, if we can just get dad and Cindi going on it!! Blythe and Dylan are welcome too! Today was pretty busy...got up and did a little bit of cleaning, and then ran to the store. I didn't want to, but since time was short, I ran to the Supercenter. I am mad everytime I go there! The place is so big and everything I want is on the other side of the store!! And I can never find what I am looking for...and neither can the help!! Suddenly Salad salad's?? Hello?? Who doesn't know what those are?? The girl tried to tell me to look in the frozen food section!!! That was almost as bad as the gal telling me she didn't think they sold peanuts!!! Anyway...I finally found all that I needed or wanted and headed home. Mom and dad came over and ate dinner, Nick left for work, and we broke out the Domino's!! Seth and I even taught them how to play Bunco!! Anyway, it was a fun night and I wish everyone could have been here!! Well, I better sign off for now and get Seth to bed....love you all!!
Evan Almighty? That was a good movie! We watched We Are Marshall the other night. That was a good movie too....Seth doesn't want to play college football now...."because you have to fly and he doesn't want to die"!!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just a quick note before going to bed. I had a real lazy day today not doing much of anything. Sandy and Seth brought lunch over and Dad was gone on a bike ride with Heartland Baptist Church. It was a beautiful 80 degree day so he wanted to take advantage of that. Not many more of those left, I'm sure. Our Neighbors, Matt and Amy came over and invited us to come over to their bon fire. They had another couple there too that was very nice. We stayed for awhile and then came home and put a frozen pizza in the oven and had our first pizza party in the basement. It was cozy!! tomorrow we are going shopping for a new tv for the living room. The other one finally bit the dust after 11 yrs. It was a good tv. I hope all who is reading this has a goodnight and a wonderful week ahead. Ilove you all bunches.
Good Morning! Thought I'd drop a quick line before I got my day started. I just sent our girls off to school. Blissie looks so cute in her little uniform. I have to take one of the girls to a doctor appointment at 11. One of our other girls asked me to be in there with her for her ultrasound on Wednesday to find out what she is having so I'm really excited about that! They have that 3D technology now so that should be really fun to see. Well, I should be on and off here all day so I'll look for ya! Love ya bunches! Suz
We had a very busy weekend. It started on Friday night with the first performance of 90 Minutes in Heaven. We had about 150 people that night. Saturday started with the Tobacco Festival Parade. Dylan played the Crash Symobls in it. Then we headed to Bowling Green for Regionals. They placed 3rd out of 15 bands! It was great!!! WE will be going to Semi Finals in Louisville this weekend. Hopefully we will place for State. Then we headed back to R'ville to 90 Minutes and was there until 10pm! We had another great run on Sunday with 209 people going thru. All together 35 people gave their hearts to Christ! We said if we only reached 1 it was worth it. I better get to work. Hope to talk with you guys again soon! Luv yas's!!!
Post a Comment