Tuesday, October 16, 2007

No Title....

I thought it was going to be easier posting on here everyday! It's kinda hard to do when nothing really interesting is going on!! Anyway, I thought I would go ahead and post real quick before we get comfy for the evening! Like I said, not too much exciting happened today. Our trees came today! So now we have THREE trees in the backyard! I can't wait for them to grow and provide lots of shade for us! Maybe then we will use our patio more! I will try to take some pictures on post them for you to see!

Well, guess I will get off for now....if anything exciting happens in the next few hours, I just may put out another post!!! :-)

4 comments:

JAC said...

Don't have to post exciting things always, just thoughts that flit through your little brain. You should read some of the BLOGs my blogging friend jot down - totally crazy - makes us all laugh and that's what it is all about. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Nothing exciting is happening here either. We are puting on 90 Minutes in Heaven tonight for our church people. I can't remember if I told you before, but as I took a group through the other night, I lookied up and there was Dylan in the Heaven scene as an angel! He had been drafted, but was actually really having a good time. We only had 1 man in there so he said he really needed another male in there with him and enjoyed Dylan. He's been doing whatever they need him to do, from lighting to music to being an actor! Today is our wellness check at the hospital. YUCK! It's only me and 5 of the guys here. I was kind of guilted into it. But you do get 2 vacation days from it!! it's a rainy day here today so it's hard to feel real motivated. Better run. Love to everyone!

Suzie said...

I posted this morning but for some odd reason it is showing up under one of your old posts. So, not that I had much of anything interesting to say, but if you do care to read it you can look under the previous post. Love ya!

Mom said...

Just thought I would write a little bit before I get busy. I need to get to the grocery store soon. I dread getting out because it's dark and kind of rainy out. These are not my favorite kind of days, as I know they are Sandy's. I just finished the last of my Bible study for tonight. I have really been enjoying this study with Beth Moore. It's the "Woman's Heart", God's Dwelling Place. It is very good. I wasn't going to do it because there is so much homework but I'm glad I decided to do it. I go every wednesday night.
Suzie you said you saw the movie Evan Almighty. I saw that while I was in Washington with Uncle Eugene and Aunt Connie. It was good. Good for Dylan taking part in the 90 Minutes. I'm glad to see that he is so willing to help at church and be a part of things. I really wanted to see that but I doubt if we will make it.I guess I better get off and get busy. The day goes so fast , especially when you have to go away at night. I hope you are all having a good day and Dad and I pray for you all everyday. Love you all bunches and bunches.
P.S. We had to get a new tv for the living room Monday and dad got my little one for the computer room. That was my belated birthday present. Now Cindi can watch tv when she goes to bed here. Ha!